European Financing Partners (EFP)


EUROPEAN FINANCING PARTNERS S.A. (EFP) is an initiative created in 2003 by the EIB and EDFI members with the double aim of promoting sustainable development of the private sector in ACP States and strengthening co-operation between eligible European Development Finance Institutions and the EIB. It funds private sector operations, proposed by any of the EDFI shareholders. EFP will finance up to 75% of a project proposal with a maximum of EUR 45 million, while the remaining 25% will be financed by the proposing EDFI member.

Read more on EFP:

  • Investment amount (€):

    EUR 16.5 million

    Registered offices: Luxemburg Beneficiary countries: Burundi, Caribbean, Haïti, Kenya, Mozambique, Nigeria, Senegal, Tanzania, Uganda, Zambia

  • Contract signature :

    2003 2005 2009 2010

  • Nature of intervention :

    Debt & Equity